- 1 small apple, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon quick-cooking oats
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash ground nutmeg
- Dash salt
- 1 tablespoon cold butter or margarine
- Half-and-half cream or ice cream, optional
- Place apple in a small greased baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the dry ingredients; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over apple Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until apple is tender. Serve warm with cream or ice cream if desired. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews forIndividual Apple Crisp
"Very tasty. Use at least a 10 oz ramekin or baking dis. I sprinkled the apple with some lemon juice to keep them from browning."
"I thought this was very good. I ate it without ice cream, as I didn't have any. The next time I plan on having ice cream. I think it would taste good with caramel ice cream topping and pecans also."