- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 can (5 ounces) white chicken, drained
- In a 3-qt. saucepan, saute onion and curry powder in butter until onion is tender. Dissolve bouillon in water; add to the saucepan. Stir in remaining ingredients; heat through. Yield: about 5 servings.
Reviews forIn-A-Hurry Curry Soup
"My boyfriend and I love this as well as everyone else I have made it for. I always double the recipe and add extra curry and a bit of cayenne."