Impossible Pumpkin Pie
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 50 min. + cooling
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2-1/2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Whipped topping, optional
- In a blender, combine the eggs, milk, pumpkin, sugar, biscuit mix, butter, allspice and vanilla. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into a greased 9-in. pie plate (dish will be full).
- Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Serve with whipped topping if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 224 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 182mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 23, 2011
last year at thanksgiving i was a new gluten free person, i thought i would not be able to have pumpkin pie again. i had substituted pumpkin pudding type thing. But i tried this pie early and wow i can hardly wait to have it again. so easy and so good!
Dec 4, 2009
My daughter in laws mother made this pie for thanksgiving and I was floored . I have to say it is the best pumpkin pie I have ever eaten moist and tasty