Icy Blue Parfaits
Kids of all ages will get a kick out of this refreshing dessert. It adds a fun colorful touch to a springtime table.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (14 ounces) blue gelatin snack cups or 1-1/3 cups cubed blue gelatin
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; beat in whipped topping. Unmold gelatin from snack cups; cut into 1/2-in. cubes.
- In four parfait glasses or dessert bowls, layer half of the cream cheese mixture, gelatin and blueberries. Repeat layers. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 613 calories, 17g fat (14g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 289mg sodium, 104g carbohydrate (96g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Originally published as Icy Blue Parfaits in 2004 Taste of Home Calendar
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.