Icy Blue Parfaits
Kids of all ages will get a kick out of this refreshing dessert. It adds a fun colorful touch to a springtime table.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (14 ounces) blue gelatin snack cups or 1-1/3 cups cubed blue gelatin
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; beat in whipped topping. Unmold gelatin from snack cups; cut into 1/2-in. cubes.
- In four parfait glasses or dessert bowls, layer half of the cream cheese mixture, gelatin and blueberries. Repeat layers. Chill until serving.