Iced Tea Parfaits
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cups water
- 3 tea bags
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 4 maraschino cherries
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping, divided
- 4 lemon slices
- In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil. Remove from the heat; add tea bags. Cover and steep for 5 minutes. Discard tea bags. Stir gelatin into tea until completely dissolved. Cool slightly.
- Pour 1/4 cup gelatin mixture into each of four parfait glasses. Place a cherry in each glass; refrigerate until set but not firm, about 1 hour. Transfer remaining gelatin mixture to a small bowl; refrigerate for 1 hour or until soft-set.
- Whisk gelatin mixture for 2-3 minutes or until smooth. Stir in 1/2 cup whipped topping; spoon into parfait glasses. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Just before serving, top with remaining whipped topping and garnish with lemon slices.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 162 calories, 5g fat (5g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 48mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 17, 2014
These are super easy and the taste of tea really is great and surprising. I am a tea fan, so I have all sorts of teas. You can make these with any flavor you like. I have some berry teas that create amazing colors.
May 12, 2013
Super easy! Light and tasty and refreshing. Will definitely make again.
Sep 16, 2012
So tasty, my husband and the children love.......I keep it!
Jul 25, 2010
easy, yummy and light