- 4 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 cup boiling water
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 4 teaspoons sugar, optional
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 4 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ice cubes
- In a large bowl, dissolve coffee in water. Add sweetener if desired. Stir in the milk, chocolate syrup and vanilla; mix well. Serve over ice. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews forIced Coffee
"Made this for my daughter, a Starbucks addict, and it was a big hit. Bye Starbucks!!"
"I just made this tonight for the first time, and it is so good. I will no longer buy it in the mornings before work. I can just whip this up at night so it can be nice and cold for the morning."
"Super easy to make and to adjust to your taste."
"I think I drink this every day since I tried the recipe! I will have to try the coffee ice cubes to make it even better."
"I also used "coffee" ice cubes but with decaf so I could enjoy it after dinner. Delicious!!"
"My boss at the library mixes up a big container of this delicious recipe for us each summer. It's wonderful!"
"And to make this "over the top GOOD" try adding a scoop of Hagen-daz Vanilla Bean of Coffee ice cream. WOW !!"
"Why not use COFFEE CUBES instead of ice cubes?? It will make your drink more coffee-e! and when they start to melt you just have more coffee not a watered down drink. I have one ice cube tray that is dedicated just for leftover coffee. I do the same for ice tea and lemonade (ah ~ it's endless)! "
"I used some leftover coffee from this morning. It was very good."