- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Strawberry ice cream or flavor of your choice
- Preheat oven to 400°. Brush butter on one side of each tortilla. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over tortillas. Press each tortilla, sugar side up, into a greased muffin cup.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes. Gently separate edges. Place a scoop of ice cream in each tortilla. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forIce Cream Tortilla Cups
"very easy, kids loved it"
"So easy, yet friends think it took time. Used homemade tortillas. Stumbled on this recipe looking for tortilla recipes. Had to try it! Cutting tortillas in half and overlapping makes it easier."