Ice Cream Tortilla Cups
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Strawberry ice cream or flavor of your choice
- Preheat oven to 400°. Brush butter on one side of each tortilla. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over tortillas. Press each tortilla, sugar side up, into a greased muffin cup.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes. Gently separate edges. Place a scoop of ice cream in each tortilla.
Jan 30, 2015
Super easy. Made the Blue Bell Chocolate Chip Cookie dough even better with the cinnamon taste in the tortillas.
Dec 30, 2012
very easy, kids loved it
Nov 5, 2012
So easy, yet friends think it took time. Used homemade tortillas. Stumbled on this recipe looking for tortilla recipes. Had to try it! Cutting tortillas in half and overlapping makes it easier.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.