- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Strawberry ice cream or flavor of your choice
- Brush butter on one side of each tortilla. Combine the sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over tortillas. Press each tortilla sugar side up into a greased muffin cup.
- Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes. Gently separate edges. Place a scoop of ice cream in each tortilla. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forIce Cream Tortilla Cups
"very easy, kids loved it"
"So easy, yet friends think it took time. Used homemade tortillas. Stumbled on this recipe looking for tortilla recipes. Had to try it! Cutting tortillas in half and overlapping makes it easier."