VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 17 miniature ice cream sandwiches, divided
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 Symphony candy bars with almonds and toffee (4-1/4 ounces each), chopped
- Arrange 14 ice cream sandwiches in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Cut remaining sandwiches in half lengthwise; fill in the spaces in the dish. Spread with caramel and whipped toppings. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with chopped candy bar. Cover and freeze for at least 45 minutes. Cut into squares. Yield: 15-18 servings.
Originally published as Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert in Taste of Home August/September 2005, p 45
Reviews forIce Cream Sandwich Dessert
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 26, 2013
"Excellent and quick"
Reviewed May. 13, 2009
"I make this all the time and it is always a big hit!"
Reviewed Apr. 30, 2009
"this is tasty"