Ice Cream Pie
"Our whole family loves ice cream," writes Barbara Heller from her Austin, Texas kitchen. "By combining it into a chocolate crumb crust, I can serve a fancy treat that's a big hit."
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 6 peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 or 9 inches)
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- Place ice cream in a large bowl; fold in peanut butter cups. Spoon into the crust. Cover and freeze overnight or until set.
- Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Drizzle with chocolate syrup if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 305 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 195mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Peanut Ice Cream Pie in Quick Cooking September/October 2004
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.