- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 1 whole wheat tortilla (8 inches)
- 1/4 cup torn mixed salad greens
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced cucumber
- 2 tablespoons alfalfa sprouts
- 2 tablespoons shredded carrot
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinaigrette
- Spread hummus over tortilla. Layer with salad greens, onion, cucumber, sprouts and carrot. Drizzle with vinaigrette. Roll up tightly. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews forHummus & Veggie Wrap-Up
"This was better than I thought it would be. the hummus and Balsamic Vinaigrette gave it a nice kick and the veggies made it fresh. My husband and I had it for lunch and then made it again for dinner that night. We did add tomato, and cut the sprouts (because I couldn't find them)"