Howling Buffalo Chicken Dip
Recipe provided by Animal Planet’s Puppy Bowl.
Total TimePrep: 30 min., Cook: 30 min.
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 (12 oz.) bottle Texas Pete® Hot Chicken Wing Sauce
- 1 (12 oz.) bottle blue cheese dressing, not chunky
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8 oz.) bag shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Boil chicken for 30 minutes then shred it with 2 forks.
- Pour hot sauce into a pan with butter and bring it to a light boil. Add chicken and stir to combine.
- Spread cream cheese in a 13x9 inch pan in an even layer. Layer chicken mixture over the cream cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Sprinkle cheese on top and serve.
Originally published as Howling Buffalo Chicken Dip in Animal Planet Web Advertiser
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.