- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 (12 oz.) bottle Texas Pete® Hot Chicken Wing Sauce
- 1 (12 oz.) bottle blue cheese dressing, not chunky
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8 oz.) bag shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Boil chicken for 30 minutes then shred it with 2 forks.
- Pour hot sauce into a pan with butter and bring it to a light boil. Add chicken and stir to combine.
- Spread cream cheese in a 13x9 inch pan in an even layer. Layer chicken mixture over the cream cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Sprinkle cheese on top and serve.
Reviews forHowling Buffalo Chicken Dip
"There is something wrong with the instructions, unless I'm just missing it. Nowhere does it say what you do with the blue cheese dressing....thoughts?"