Recipe provided by Animal Planet’s Puppy Bowl.
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 (12 oz.) bottle Texas Pete® Hot Chicken Wing Sauce
- 1 (12 oz.) bottle blue cheese dressing, not chunky
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8 oz.) bag shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Boil chicken for 30 minutes then shred it with 2 forks.
- Pour hot sauce into a pan with butter and bring it to a light boil. Add chicken and stir to combine.
- Spread cream cheese in a 13x9 inch pan in an even layer. Layer chicken mixture over the cream cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Sprinkle cheese on top and serve.
Originally published as Howling Buffalo Chicken Dip in Animal Planet 2017