Recipe provided by Animal Planet’s Puppy Bowl.
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 (12 oz.) bottle Texas Pete® Hot Chicken Wing Sauce
- 1 (12 oz.) bottle blue cheese dressing, not chunky
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8 oz.) bag shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Boil chicken for 30 minutes then shred it with 2 forks.
- Pour hot sauce into a pan with butter and bring it to a light boil. Add chicken and stir to combine.
- Spread cream cheese in a 13x9 inch pan in an even layer. Layer chicken mixture over the cream cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Sprinkle cheese on top and serve.
Originally published as Howling Buffalo Chicken Dip in Animal Planet 2017
Reviews forHowling Buffalo Chicken Dip
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 8, 2017
"There is something wrong with the instructions, unless I'm just missing it. Nowhere does it say what you do with the blue cheese dressing....thoughts?"