- 1 cups (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Whipped cream and additional chocolate chips, pecans and caramel topping for garnish, optional
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of chocolate chips and pecans into pastry shell. Pour caramel topping over chip and pecans. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. In a saucepan over low heat, cook and stir cream and remaining chips until smooth. Gradually add to the cream cheese mixture; mix well. Carefully spread into pastry shell. Garnish as desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forHouse of Plenty's Turtle Pie
"I haven't made this yet but I used to work there and this as well as their Cherry pie are my absolute favorite! Kathy is a culinary genius!:o)"