- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 2 cups thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 to 1 cup crushed potato chips
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, celery, olives, pecans and onion. Combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice and salt; pour over turkey mixture and toss to coat.
- Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with potato chips and cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forHot Turkey Pecan Salad
"My sister gave me this recipe years ago, with a couple of changes, but it is absolutely the best salad. I omit the olives just because I'm not a fan of green olives. I also put the salad in a baked pie shell, add the chips and cheese on top and bake to warm through. The salad is fantastic as it is to eat with crackers or alone. Love this recipe!!!"