- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 4 to 5 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 6 ounces fully cooked ham, julienned
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine the broccoli, onions and butter. cover and microwave on high for 2-1/2 minutes; stir. Cook 2-1/2 minutes longer or until broccoli is tender.
- Drain tortellini. stir tortellini, ham, sour cream and basil into broccoli mixture. Cover and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Let stand for 2 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forHot Tortellini Salad
"First time i made it my husband loved it. He hates sour cream but you hardly tell its sour cream. We make this anytime we're having a big get together! Great meal!"