- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded Colby/Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3/4 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- Vegetables, tortilla chips or crackers
- In a skillet, saute artichokes and onion in butter until onion is tender. Stir in spinach and Parmesan cheese; cook over low heat until spinach is heated through. Add Colby/Monterey Jack cheese, milk and Creole seasoning; heat until cheese is melted. Serve immediately with vegetables, tortilla chips or crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews forHot Spinach Artichoke Dip
"This was quick to make, but not our favorite version of the famous dip. The consistency was not what we expected, not as creamy as we normally like."
"My hubby was thrilled and has been a repeat fave."
"I have made this many times...I add a half pound of crab and it works just fine....The thing for some to remember is that a cup of cheese is 4 oz. not 8 oz. as with liquid mesurements..."
"I make this recipe often and it's always a hit. The issue regarding the cheese... it calls for 8oz of each cheese listed equaling 2 cups. This is very convenient to put in a crock pot at a party and always tasty."
"Oooey Gooey cheesy is a good thing."
"I can usually understand what is required in a recipe. This one is a stumper. 2 cups or 8 oz of cheese? It made an ooey- gooey mess using 2 cups of cheese. I am going to try and save it by combining another recipe. Please make it easy to understand."
"this is really interesting..<"
"Loved this dip!! Tastes just like the restaurants."
"I was disappointed in this recipe. it was nothing like some of the artichoke spinach dips I have had. I will keep looking for a good one."