- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 pound deli corned beef, finely chopped
- 1 cup sauerkraut, chopped, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- Snack rye bread or crackers
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and ketchup until smooth. Stir in the corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and onion until blended. Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 375° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 5 minutes longer or until bubbly. Serve warm with bread or crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews forHot Reuben Dip
"This is the best dip ever. I added some black pepper and used sweet pickle relish.Served with Gardettos Roasted Garlic Rye Chips."
"Excellent on rye Triscuits w/caraway seeds. I added sweet relish in lieu of the onions, and 1/4 C of mayo instead of sour cream."
"Excellent dip. I made this for a party and everyone loved it."
"A hit at our New Years Eve party. easy to make and very tasty"
"This dip was very good and everyone wanted the recipe. It was gone and they wanted more. Its easy to make and I will be sure to make it again."