Hot Pork Salad Supreme
The original recipe for this dish called for chicken, but I decided to use "the other white meat". It's a nice dish to pass at a luncheon or shower.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 cups diced cooked pork
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Combine the first nine ingredients; mix well. Spoon into an ungreased 11x7-in. baking dish. Combine crumbs, almonds and butter; sprinkle on top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 484 calories, 30g fat (7g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 845mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 20g protein.
Originally published as Hot Pork Salad Supreme in Country Pork