Hot Pork Salad Supreme
The original recipe for this dish called for chicken, but I decided to use "the other white meat". It's a nice dish to pass at a luncheon or shower.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 cups diced cooked pork
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Combine the first nine ingredients; mix well. Spoon into an ungreased 11x7-in. baking dish. Combine crumbs, almonds and butter; sprinkle on top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 484 calories, 30g fat (7g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 845mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 20g protein.
Originally published as Hot Pork Salad Supreme in Country Pork
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.