Hot Parmesan Puffs Recipe
These scrumptious puffs come from the oven golden brown and bubbly. I make them often to serve at parties. For a change of pace, I'll use Swiss cheese instead of Parmesan.
- 16 slices bread
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Additional Parmesan cheese
- 1. Using a 2-in. round or diamond cookie cutter, cut shapes from bread slices. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 300° for 8-10 minutes or until toasted.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, onion and cayenne. Spread on bread. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Serve warm. Yield: about 3 dozen.
3 each: 257 calories, 19g fat (4g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 342mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Hot Parmesan Puffs
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC