Hot ‘n’ Spicy Cranberry Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3/4 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 to 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Miniature hot dogs or smoked sausage links, warmed
- Sliced apples or pears
- In a small saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve warm with sausage and/or fruit.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 64 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 29mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Dec 10, 2013
Did not care for this recipe, tasted too much like cocktail sauce. Probably be delicious with shrimp.
Nov 27, 2011
Just had this on Thanksgiving and it is so good. I making for a party on Christmas Eve.
Nov 5, 2011
Great dip with pretzels.
Dec 25, 2009
Prepared this for Christmas dinner and LOVED it. Will definitely make again soon!! Thanks!!!
Dec 18, 2009
We would definitely make this recipe again. My family loves cranberry dip and this is one of the best we've ever had.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.