- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounces fully cooked kielbasa or Polish sausage, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions, divided
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Assorted crackers or raw vegetables
- In a 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, heat cream cheese, uncovered, on high for 1 minute. Stir in the sour cream, milk, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce. Add the kielbasa, 1/4 cup of onions and Parmesan cheese; mix well. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3-4 minutes or until heated through, stirring once. Sprinkle with remaining onions. Serve with crackers or vegetables. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 3 cups.
Reviews forHot Kielbasa Dip
"I love this recipe! The only thing I changed is I added a tablespoon of Liquid Smoke for a deeper smoky flavor. Awesome!"
"Tasty dip! I heated all in microwave and then put in 1 1/2 qt crockpot."
"Made this for Superbowl party. easy and very tasty!! Didn't change a thing, but I used my chopper to quickly mince the sausage into spreadable pieces."
"Excellent! Will be making this again for my next party."
"I made this recipe lighter by uing 1/3 reduced fat cream cheese, light sour cream, and light mayonnaise. I also served it with reduced fat crackers. Yummmmm"