- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 6 hoagie buns, split
- 12 to 16 ounces sliced luncheon meat (salami, ham and/or turkey)
- 12 thin slices cheese (Swiss, cheddar and/or brick)
- In a small bowl, combine butter and salad dressing mix; spread 1 tablespoonful inside each bun. On bottom of each bun, layer one slice of meat, two slices of cheese and another slice of meat; replace tops. Spread 1 tablespoon butter mixture over top of each bun.
- Place on a baking sheet. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until tops are lightly browned. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forHot Hoagies
"These are go together quickly and are surprisingly good for being so simple. I will be making them often as my guys enjoyed them."
"These are so simple and my whole family loves them!"