Hot Ham Salad
I make this quite often for my husband. A quick, hot meal that's perfect served with dinner rolls, it's a real hit at our house.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Gently fold in the oranges. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Editor's NoteReduced-fat or fat-free mayonnaise is not recommended for this recipe.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 738 calories, 61g fat (10g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 1675mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 3g fiber), 24g protein.
Originally published as Hot Ham Salad in Country Extra September 2000
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.