Hot Fruit Soup
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) apricot halves, drained and halved
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced pears, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup golden raisins
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Pour into an ungreased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 18, 2013
We throw it in before going outside to play in the snow and it is ready to warm us up when we come back inside. This is also a fantastic topping to angel food cake, pancakes, and waffles! Cold leftovers are yummy by themselves or over ice cream too. We have also made it in the crockpot. A family favorite at our house!
Dec 24, 2010
This has become our family Christmas tradition with our ham. We love it, but we leave the raisins out.