Hot Dog Spaghetti Rings
Get the kids in the kitchen and let them whip up a homemade version of a canned favorite. “This tastes great, and it’s so easy, I made it as a teenager,” Jared Graetz writes from Andover, Minnesota.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (7 ounces) ring macaroni
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 5 hot dogs, thinly sliced
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Place in a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish; stir in the soups and hot dogs. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Originally published as Homemade Spaghettio's in Simple & Delicious January/February 2008