- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cubed fresh pineapple (1/2 inch)
- 1 cup cubed peeled mango (1/2 inch)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 12 hot dogs
- 12 hot dog buns, split
- In a small bowl, whisk lime juice, honey and salt until blended. Add pineapple, mango, onion and pepper; toss to coat.
- Grill hot dogs, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 7-9 minutes or until heated through, turning occasionally.
- Place hot dogs in buns; cut each crosswise in half. Serve with fruit salsa. Yield: 2 dozen (2 cups salsa).
Reviews forHot Dog Sliders with Mango-Pineapple Salsa
"I didn't have quite enough lime juice ,so I had to sub the other half with lemon juice. I didn't put in quite that much onion and I'm glad that I didn't. I love this recipe. It's also great served with tortilla chips."