- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup dark baking cocoa or baking cocoa
- 2 cartons (32 ounces each) vanilla almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Strawberry marshmallow creme
- Assorted sprinkles
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar and cocoa; gradually whisk in milk. Heat until bubbles form around sides of pan, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Pour into mugs; top with marshmallow creme and sprinkles. Yield: 8 servings (1 cup each).
Reviews forHot Cocoa with Almond Milk
"Using almond milk in this version of hot cocoa was a great change and added a unique flavor."