VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 2 cups water, divided
- 2/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cocoa; stir in 2/3 cup water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in milk powder and remaining water. Return to the heat; cook and stir until heated through. Stir in vanilla. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Hot Cocoa in Reminisce Extra November 2007, p52
Reviews forHot Cocoa
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review