Hot Beef Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Tortilla chips
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion, green pepper and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Add the tomato sauce, ketchup, sugar, oregano and pepper; simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in cheeses until melted. Transfer to a fondue pot or chafing dish; serve warm with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 90 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 155mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 31, 2011
Awesome. Everyone loves it!
Jul 12, 2010
Took this to card club and everyone loved it. Used Owens Hot Sausage instead of Hamb and was wonderful Make again and again. Both men and women loved
Jul 12, 2010
Took it to a card party and everyone loved it. I used Owens Hot Sausage instead of Hamburger. Will make again and again!!!