Hot Bean Dip
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 6 green onions, chopped
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with onions.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Serve with tortilla chips.
Nov 24, 2012
This was extremely quick, easy, and affordable to make. For an 11am party, I started my small crockpot at 9am, mixed all the ingredients, poured it in, and let it heat up. If you want a dip that will go quickly, this is a sure bet.
Oct 25, 2010
Wonderful vegetarian dip. I will be adding this to my recipe box and making it quite often. Thanks for sharing.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.