My hearty dip is extra smooth, thanks to the cream cheese and sour cream I add. It's easy to assemble ahead and then bake before serving. People keep dipping until the dish is empty.
Recommended: 25 Slow Cooker Dip Recipes for Worry-Free Appetizers
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 6 green onions, chopped
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with onions.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 5 cups.
Originally published as Hot Bean Dip in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2002, p22
Reviews forHot Bean Dip
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 25, 2010
"Wonderful vegetarian dip. I will be adding this to my recipe box and making it quite often. Thanks for sharing."