- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 6 green onions, chopped
- Tortilla chips
- In a mixing bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mix well. Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with onions. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 5 cups.
Reviews forHot Bean Dip
"Wonderful vegetarian dip. I will be adding this to my recipe box and making it quite often. Thanks for sharing."