VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled, divided
- 1/2 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- Assorted crackers
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, thyme and pepper. Stir in cheese, green onions and half the bacon. Transfer to a greased 3-cup baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, 13-15 minutes or until bubbly. Top with crushed crackers and remaining bacon. Serve with assorted crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Hot Bacon Cheddar Spread in Summer Appetizers 2012 2012
Reviews forHot Bacon Cheddar Spread
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 3, 2014
"someone brought this in for a work day and it was very very tasty"