Hot Artichoke Spread
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Crackers or pita bread
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Spread into a 1-qt. baking dish or 9-in. pie plate.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Sprinkle with tomatoes and onions. Serve with crackers or pita bread.
Editor's NoteReduced-fat or fat-free mayonnaise is not recommended for this recipe.
Jun 2, 2015
This is a great artichoke dip. I'm not a huge fan of spinach artichoke dip but I LOVE artichokes. You just can't find good artichoke dips out there. This has great artichoke flavor. I like adding crumbles bacon over the top right before serving.
Jul 16, 2011
My husband and I are not big artichoke fans, but my sister Judy and her husband are!! I made this when they visited us in Florida, and we all ended up liking it. I guess we need to try more recipes with artichokes.