VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup horseradish mustard
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 hoagie buns, split
- 1 cup fresh arugula or baby spinach
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced hard salami
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 cup roasted sweet red pepper strips
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- Preheat oven to 400°. Mix mustard, mayonnaise and oregano; spread on buns.
- Layer remaining ingredients on bun bottoms; close sandwiches and wrap in foil. Bake on a baking sheet until heated through, 12-15 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Hot Antipasto Subs in Simple & Delicious February/March 2017