Hot and Spicy Cranberry Dip
—Dorothy Pritchett, Wills Point, Texas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 to 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Pineapple chunks
- Orange sections
- Mini precooked sausages, warmed
- In a medium saucepan, combine first seven ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 5 minutes. Serve warm with pineapple, oranges and sausages.