- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 pounds pork spareribs
- 3 sheets ( 40 inches x 18 inches) heavy-duty foil
- Combine the first seven ingredients; mix well. Rub all of it onto both sides of ribs. Stack the three sheets of foil and place ribs in the center. Bring opposite long edges of oil together; fold down several times. Fold the short edges toward the food and crimp tightly to prevent leaks. Refrigerate overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before grilling. Grill, covered, over indirect heat and medium-low coals with meat side down, for 45 minutes. Turn and cook 45 minutes longer or until meat is fork-tender. Remove ribs from foil and place on grill rack. Grill, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until crisp, turning once. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forHot 'n' Spicy Spareribs
"Most amazing ribs I have ever had! I will never make ribs any other way again!!!!"
"Spicy kicks in at the back of your mouth just a couple seconds after you first bite."
"This recipe is awesome"
"easy and delicious!"
"Was an ok recipe, but didn't have too much flavor. Didn't think all the spices worked well together."