Horseradish Fruit Sauce
For a wonderful fruity sauce to serve with any meat main dish, try this delicious recipe. It has such a sweet yet zippy taste, your guests will be begging for the recipe.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 jar (12 ounces) apricot preserves
- 1 jar (12 ounces) cherry preserves
- 4 to 6 tablespoons grated fresh horseradish root
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- Dash salt and pepper
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients. Cover and process for 1 minute or until smooth. Store in the refrigerator. Serve with pork, turkey, ham or roast beef.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 107 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 9mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Horseradish Fruit Sauce in Birds & Blooms October/November 2001