Horseradish-Crusted Turkey Tenderloins Recipe
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 pound turkey breast tenderloins
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Mix mayonnaise and horseradish. In a shallow bowl, toss bread crumbs with green onion and parsley. Spread tenderloins with mayonnaise mixture; dip in crumb mixture to coat. Place on a greased rack in a 15x10x1-in. pan.
- 2. Bake until a thermometer reads 165°, 12-15 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- 3. Mix sauce ingredients. Serve with turkey. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving: 230 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 386mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 30g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 3 lean meat, 2 fat.
Reviews for Horseradish-Crusted Turkey Tenderloins
"Either the temp or the time is too much. The turkey was as tough as shoe leather."
"These were so good. The only changes I made were to use Italian bread crumbs and dried parsley."