Looking for a low-carb entree ideal for company? Consider this specialty. It won a local recipe contest and was featured on a restaurant's menu. The creamy sauce adds a flavor punch. —Ellen Cross, Hubbardsville, New York
Recommended: 70 Impressive Christmas Dinner Ideas
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 pound turkey breast tenderloins
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 425°. Mix mayonnaise and horseradish. In a shallow bowl, toss bread crumbs with green onion and parsley. Spread tenderloins with mayonnaise mixture; dip in crumb mixture to coat. Place on a greased rack in a 15x10x1-in. pan.
- Bake until a thermometer reads 165°, 12-15 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Mix sauce ingredients. Serve with turkey. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Horseradish-Crusted Turkey Tenderloins in Light & Tasty October 2005, p25
Reviews forHorseradish-Crusted Turkey Tenderloins
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 20, 2013
"Either the temp or the time is too much. The turkey was as tough as shoe leather."
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2010
"These were so good. The only changes I made were to use Italian bread crumbs and dried parsley."