Horseradish Cream Sauce
This is the perfect accompaniment to your roast beef dinner. The sauce is so zippy you are sure to get so many compliments.—A Sides, Rosedale, Mississippi
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 to 6 tablespoons grated fresh horseradish root
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Dash salt and pepper
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Combine the remaining ingredients; fold in cream. Serve with roast beef or pork.
2 tablespoons: 53 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 7mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Dec 31, 1969
Think prime rib when trying this recipe. I still get the occasional craving for this zippy (use 3 T. horseradish)
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC