- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 to 3 tablespoons picante sauce
- 1 to 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- Celery sticks
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, picante sauce and horseradish; mix well. Stir in the crab. Serve with celery. Yield: about 1-1/2 cups.
Reviews forHorseradish Crab Dip
"Everybody loved this dip. It has just the right hotness from the horseradish."
"Horseradishes seem to come in different strengths; you can never take it back out, so start off easy."
"I like horseradish, so this dip intrigued me, but I still found it a bit overwhelming. I tried to adjust it with some sour cream, which helped some, but it went pretty much untouched at a party."