Horseradish Burgers Recipe
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 to 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- 1. In a bowl, combine beef, steak sauce and seasoned salt; mix well. Shape into 16 patties. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, horseradish and mustard. Spoon about 1 tablespoonful into the center of half of the patties; top with remaining patties. Press edges to seal.
- 2. Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 10 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Serve on buns. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 387 calories, 20g fat (8g saturated fat), 87mg cholesterol, 552mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein.
Reviews for Horseradish Burgers
"Good flavor and unique recipe. I used the lesser amount of horseradish, but would use more next time to give the filling a little more flavor. I made extra and used it as a spread on top of the burgers. I had some of the filling start to leak out during cooking, so I may have not sealed the edges enough."