- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 to 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- In a large bowl, combine beef, steak sauce and seasoned salt; mix well. Shape into 16 thin patties. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, horseradish and mustard. Spoon about 1 tablespoonful into the center of half of the patties; top with remaining patties. Press edges to seal.
- Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Serve on buns. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forHorseradish Burgers
"Good flavor and unique recipe. I used the lesser amount of horseradish, but would use more next time to give the filling a little more flavor. I made extra and used it as a spread on top of the burgers. I had some of the filling start to leak out during cooking, so I may have not sealed the edges enough."