Cream cheese, horseradish and Dijon mustard are a nice complement to the spinach in this sandwich. It also slices easily to make tasty appetizers.—Barbara Nowakowski, Mesa, Arizona
Recommended: 23 Things to Make with Leftover Corned Beef
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 5 fat-free flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 30 spinach leaves, stems removed
- 5 thin slices deli roast beef (about 1/3 pound)
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, horseradish and mustard until smooth. Spread about 3 tablespoons over each tortilla. Top each with six spinach leaves and a slice of beef.
- Sprinkle each with about 3 tablespoons cheese; roll up tightly. Wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Horseradish Beef Roll-Ups in Country Woman March/April 2004, p36
Reviews forHorseradish Beef Roll-Ups
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 7, 2011
"I want to try romane lettus"