- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 cup goldfish crackers
- 1 cup pretzel sticks
- 1/2 cup Cheerios
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- In a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Add crackers, pretzels, Cheerios and peanuts; toss to coat. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-1/2 minutes, stirring once. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews forHook, Line 'n' Sinker Mix
"One of the best snack mixes I've ever had! I will be making this often!"