Honeyed Chicken Recipe
My mother first tried this fast and easy recipe more than 20 years ago, and we've been enjoying it ever since.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey, warmed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 to 1-1/4 pounds meaty bone-in chicken pieces
- 1. In a bowl, combine the butter, honey, mustard and curry; set aside. Place chicken skin side down in a greased 8-in. square baking dish; brush with sauce. Turn chicken skin side up; brush with sauce.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until chicken juices run clear, basting often. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 351 calories, 16g fat (8g saturated fat), 121mg cholesterol, 385mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 0 fiber), 34g protein.
Reviews for Honeyed Chicken
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC