Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey, warmed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 to 1-1/4 pounds meaty bone-in chicken pieces
- In a bowl, combine the butter, honey, mustard and curry; set aside. Place chicken skin side down in a greased 8-in. square baking dish; brush with sauce. Turn chicken skin side up; brush with sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until chicken juices run clear, basting often.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 351 calories, 16g fat (8g saturated fat), 121mg cholesterol, 385mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 0 fiber), 34g protein.
Aug 29, 2011
This is so easy and tasted great. I cooked it for an hour and it got nice and brown, but wasn't dried out at all.
Oct 25, 2010
This is my husband's 'go to' recipe when it is his turn to cook. Full of flavor and easy.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.