VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey, warmed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 to 1-1/4 pounds meaty bone-in chicken pieces
- In a bowl, combine the butter, honey, mustard and curry; set aside. Place chicken skin side down in a greased 8-in. square baking dish; brush with sauce. Turn chicken skin side up; brush with sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until chicken juices run clear, basting often. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Honeyed Chicken in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p175
Reviews forHoneyed Chicken
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review